2010年7月20日星期二

vintage look with red lip



Red lips is very popular since last year, many stars choose red colour lipstick to attended some occasions. You always can see this kind of vintage make up on every fashion magzazine. For this vintage look, we don't need to much product, but for eyes and lip.





For eyeliner, I am use liqid liner fisrt and use the black shimmery eye shadow on the lower right corner in palette to press on and make my liner clear.



In the viedo, I am used a pearl pink eye pencil on the front of my eyes, if you have white eyeshadow, you can instead of that pencil. Because I am single eye lid, I'd better use lashes after mascara, it will make my eyeliner looks not very clear and make my eye looks big and round.


Left: Chanel Right: MAC


left: Chanel lipstick
Middle: MAC watercolor lip pencil
Right: together

Watercolor brush texture lipstick has a long lasting but very dry if use it alone. So we need to apply a cream lip stick on it. On one hand, the colour will very bright; on the other hand, the red lip has a high lasting.
You'd better use oil make up remover to remove it.

没有评论:

发表评论