2010年7月26日星期一

let's make a double fold eye lid



I am single fold eye lid and I don't like use double eyelid tape, so I am try to use eyeshadow and liner to draw a natural look double eyelid. For this eye look, I found we can't use light color that would be easy expose. So I suggest you to choose dark and shimmery shadow color.

left: Rimmel metalic grey
middle: MAC matt grey
right: Urban Decay shimmery grey eyeliner
For this eyelook, we must use eyeshadow primer first for the long lasting.


Use white, pearl color to bright the front of eyes and undereye will make eye looks integrated. We can use pencil liner first and press the shadow on it.


Sometime you may looks like sick when your lip color looks very dark. I am suggest you use a lip concealer to cover your own color first. This lip concealer must has a good covery and not very dry. After using it, we can apply the lipstick, lipgloss or you can only use a lip treatment.

left: this concealer is red tone
middle: this lip pencil from Nars is orange tone
right: the lip lacquer is nude pink


left: MAC mineralize skinfinish
right: Coffer' Dor blush
To match the lip color, I am going to use a orange tone blush.

没有评论:

发表评论