2010年8月3日星期二

Don't forget to take care of your eye brow!

part 1 choose a right brows for your face


part 2 take care of your brows



My hair color used to be black and I am colored them to brown, but my eye brow color still black, it is not match and looks very strange. As my eyebrows in very dark color, so I can not directly use eyebrow products. I am decide to light my eyebrow first. This product I am bought in Boots.

There are two small product in, cream and powder. We need to mix them 1:1, then apply to eyebrows about 5 minutes. The more time passes, the more light the color of the eyebrows,it's depends on you.


Then trim the length of the eyebrow. In Japan, girls like to trim eyebrows very short, easy to use various colors of eyebrow product. I don't want do it like that, so I am just trim where is too long.


I would like use eyebrow pencil and mascara to color my hair, But if your eyebrow is very light that you can choose brow powder, it is natural than mascara.

A right eyebrow shape and color can be adjusted the face shape, so we can't forget to take care of brows.

没有评论:

发表评论